Are you looking to buy a property in Orford or maybe you want to sell your home in Orford or perhaps both? Home Estate Agents is a well established, friendly team who can offer you local knowledge about Orford and all the areas in and around Warrington. We find that having first hand experience of the local area gives us an advantage when advising our clients about buying and selling properties in Orford and other suburbs of Warrington. We want you to feel at ‘home’ with our team of estate agents and we endeavour to set ourselves apart from the perceived reputation of estate agents, by being transparent and ethical. With over 40 years combined experience in all areas of estate agent work our knowledge of properties in Orford and Warrington suburbs is second to none. You can take a few minutes to browse the properties available in and around the Orford area https://www.home-estateagents.co.uk.
If you are unfamiliar with the Warrington area, the team at Home Estate Agents can advise you about all kinds of aspects of living in various suburbs of Warrington, including Orford. In recent months and years there has been much investment in the North side of Warrington, where Orford is located. Here are some key facts about Orford which you may not have gathered from other estate agents:
• Orford has a population of around 11,000 people
• The Orford suburb is bordered by Bewsey, Winwick and Fairfield
• Around 65% of properties in Orford are owner occupied
• Orford is served by many buses giving access to Warrington Centre and other suburbs
• In Warrington you can catch trains to Manchester and Liverpool from Central Station and access the West Coast Main Line from Warrington Bank Quay for trains to London and Glasgow and stations in between
• Warrington is located close to the North West motorway network, so from Orford you can easily access routes both North and South as well as East and West
• As well as a number of primary schools, there is a secondary school in Orford which has moved to new purpose built grounds in recent years with excellent facilities which back on to the Orford Jubilee Hub
• Considerable investment was made to create Orford Jubilee Hub which boasts a selection of community facilities, from a variety of sports including a swimming pool, gym, dance studio and sports hall to a health clinic, library and a list of activities held in the various rooms and spaces in and around the facility
To find out more about selling or buying a property in and around Orford or other areas of Warrington, give Home Estate Agents a call on freephone 0800 731 9408 or 01925 405 400. Alternatively if you prefer you can tell us all about what you are looking for on our contact form https://www.home-estateagents.co.uk/branches/warrington, or simply pop into our offices on Dallam Lane.
© Home Independent Property Services Limited t/a Home Estate Agents. Registered Office: 52 Bury Old Road Whitefield, Manchester, England, M45 6TL. Registration No:5001008 in England & Wales. VAT No: 873794175Estate Agency Websites by
If you click on a link for any third party website, you will be leaving our site. Home Estate Agents cannot be responsible for the content of any external website